March 8th was special for us. We celebrated this day by organizing a panel discussion on all things money and relationships.
We invited perfect guests:
- Sara Koślińska, a founder of a money management app Limitless. She was listed on on the “Forbes 30 under 30” and “Forbes 100 Female Founders in Europe to Follow” summaries.
- Maciej Jarząb, a founder of Braight Technologies, a company that offers an AI-based behavioral scoring technology , and a business angel.
- Natalia Kocur, psychologist, sociologist and psychotherapist and a founder of a counseling centre MyAdapta
The panel was moderated by W Insight’s founder and editor Joanna Socha.
The speakers addressed multiple money and relationships questions and issues, such as:
- Should we (even) talk about money?
- When is a good time to start having money conversations in relationships?
- Joint or separate accounts
- Singles’ perspective: for example, the cost of running a household alone is higher, on the other hand, there is greater financial independence. How to balance it to achieve a financial security?
- Prenup – hot or not?
- Should you invest while in debt?
The panel (held in Polish) was followed by a short networking party, where we could taste great Georgian food and some sangria. The event was generously hosted by a coworking space Brain Embassy in Warsaw with BE members participating.
Please follow W Insight for more of our content addressing the issues, or attend any of our in-person or online events. Sign up below to receive W Insight updates.